Situated on the east bank of river Shivnath, District Durg is herald of Chhattisgarh’s Industrial Development, Cultural competence, Social harmony and Meaningful use of resources. It is a symbol of status , prestige and glory of Chhattisgarh. History of Durg is like conducive inspiration which is unique mixture of oldness and modernity, culture-rite and entrepreneurship. Bhilai known as “Mini India” for Industrial development, social harmony and cultural diversity is a twin city of Durg.
- Lockdown extended upto 14/04/2020 Order
- Guidelines for factories, commercial institutions and shops and landlords to prevent corona virus infection in Durg district
- In view of public health and public interest, the novel corona (COVID-19) related to drug and daily use of preventive materials to prevent infection of virus and disease caused by it.
- Under the provisions of the Land Purchase Policy 2016 with the mutual consent of the Government of Chhattisgarh, the land described in the schedule under the village kesra
- Information regarding horticulture and farmers in the event of lock-down implemented to prevent infection of corona virus
- No post to display