Situated on the east bank of river Shivnath, District Durg is herald of Chhattisgarh’s Industrial Development, Cultural competence, Social harmony and Meaningful use of resources. It is a symbol of status , prestige and glory of Chhattisgarh. History of Durg is like conducive inspiration which is unique mixture of oldness and modernity, culture-rite and entrepreneurship. Bhilai known as “Mini India” for Industrial development, social harmony and cultural diversity is a twin city of Durg.
- Integrated priority list of teachers (panchayat / urban body) cadre for merger with School Education Department
- Publication of correction (contractual) recruitment of 03 medical officers by Chhattisgarh Mineral Institute Trust District Durg
- Publication of claim objection general list on contractual posts under National Health Mission Durg
- Wages for daily salaried workers and employees
- District Mining office -District Survey Report, Durg
- No post to display