Situated on the east bank of river Shivnath, District Durg is herald of Chhattisgarh’s Industrial Development, Cultural competence, Social harmony and Meaningful use of resources. It is a symbol of status , prestige and glory of Chhattisgarh. History of Durg is like conducive inspiration which is unique mixture of oldness and modernity, culture-rite and entrepreneurship. Bhilai known as “Mini India” for Industrial development, social harmony and cultural diversity is a twin city of Durg.
- Regarding inviting claim objection by 06.02.2020 for the posts of Coordinator, Grievance Redressal, Program Officer, Assistant Programmer, Technical Assistant, Data Entry Operator, Assistant Grade-03, and Bhartiya under Mahatma Gandhi NREGA.
- Wages for daily salaried workers and employees
- Public Information Village Ahiwara 29 Ahivara Tehsil Dhamdha District Durg
- Publication of provisional seniority list for merger of teacher (panchayat / urban body) cadre in school education department
- Publication of final list for recruitment to contractual posts of specialist doctors advertised under National Health Mission and District Mineral Institute Trust item
- No post to display