Situated on the east bank of river Shivnath, District Durg is herald of Chhattisgarh’s Industrial Development, Cultural competence, Social harmony and Meaningful use of resources. It is a symbol of status , prestige and glory of Chhattisgarh. History of Durg is like conducive inspiration which is unique mixture of oldness and modernity, culture-rite and entrepreneurship. Bhilai known as “Mini India” for Industrial development, social harmony and cultural diversity is a twin city of Durg.
- Under the provisions of the Land Purchase Policy 2016 with the mutual consent of the Government of Chhattisgarh, the land described in the schedule under the village Doddki
- Contract of Lab Technician under National Health Mission Durg Advertisement for recruitment to posts
- Collector and District Magistrate Order No. 402 dated 31/05/2020 (To prevent corona virus infection)
- Risama of land in schedule L. P. reservoir canal construction scheme
- Notice of final selection and counseling for recruitment to contractual posts under National Health Mission Durg
- No post to display