Situated on the east bank of river Shivnath, District Durg is herald of Chhattisgarh’s Industrial Development, Cultural competence, Social harmony and Meaningful use of resources. It is a symbol of status , prestige and glory of Chhattisgarh. History of Durg is like conducive inspiration which is unique mixture of oldness and modernity, culture-rite and entrepreneurship. Bhilai known as “Mini India” for Industrial development, social harmony and cultural diversity is a twin city of Durg.
- With regard to organizing “State Swachhata Puraskar 2020” under Swachh Bharat Mission (Gramin)
- Publication of list of eligible ineligible applicants against advertised posts for English medium schools
- Order no. 545/ADM/ 2020 dated 06/08/2020 of Collector and District Magistrate Durg (C.G.) for prevention of spread of infection of Corona Virus (Covid-19)
- egarding the increase in the date of sending applications for inviting proposals for providing ready-to-eat nutritional supplements from women self-help groups
- Order no. 539/ADM/ 2020 dated 2/8/2020 of Collector and District Magistrate Durg (C.G.) for prevention of spread of infection of Corona Virus (Covid-19) (Permission to sell Rakhi and Sweet on 3/8/2020)