Situated on the east bank of river Shivnath, District Durg is herald of Chhattisgarh’s Industrial Development, Cultural competence, Social harmony and Meaningful use of resources. It is a symbol of status , prestige and glory of Chhattisgarh. History of Durg is like conducive inspiration which is unique mixture of oldness and modernity, culture-rite and entrepreneurship. Bhilai known as “Mini India” for Industrial development, social harmony and cultural diversity is a twin city of Durg.
- Advertisement for the vacant posts of Coordinator and Program Officer, Assistant Programmer, Technical Assistant, Data Entry Operator, Assistant Grade-3 and Peon at District Panchayat and Janpand Panchayat level under MGNREGA.
- Obsolete hardware tender notice
- Wages for daily salaried workers and employees
- District Mining office -District Survey Report, Durg
- World Tribal Day & Chhath Pooja